Driver Youth Trust is challenging the system for learners with literacy difficulties. For press and media enquiries please contact Ben Drinkwater by email or call 020 3897 0341.
Selected media appearances
- Ofsted told to ‘match up rhetoric with action’ over SEND training
- Parents must be part of the campaign to ditch Ofsted grades
- Three reasons why teachers are so stressed
- Measure success by inclusion, not exam results
- 21 ways to support a learner with dyslexia
- When I saw the opportunity to take the prime minister to task over grammar schools, I had to take it’
- SEND review guide for governors launched
- One in 7 Ofsted teacher training reports never mention SEND, new research finds
- Why is the good CPD always on the weekend?
- SEND learners are airbrushed from education policy
- Special needs pupils in ‘fragmented’ system (BBC News)
- Dyslexia Special — Fish in the Tree Report (Radio 5 Live)
- Dyslexia and TfL badges — Fish in the Tree Report (BBC Radio London)
- Rise in children being excluded from mainstream schools (BBC Radio Solent)